Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I forgot if .GIFS should go in Random/Test animations or Wallpapers/Art..... mods, fix it if I am wrong.

Well, long time after a topic, and I am being too lazy to work on AtSaD2 right now (Sometimes it crashes, and while the rest of the time I have a brain fart and don't know what to add next in the animation), and then I found my newest rig I made a month or two ago, and I decided to make this!

wEcMPU9.gif

Yes it is a bit laggy, I made it slow and because of the .GIF maker I use, the limit is 30 frames... wait a minute, I can try to create a .gif in Paint.NET if I have time! But, leave a like if u liked dis, and hopefully I can start working on AtSaD2 and get some ideas for once.

bye

If you are making gifs, I recommend using GIMP. Not only is it an image editing program with all of the features of Photoshop. but once you have the frames in order, you can specify the frames per second by dividing 1000 by your desired FPS and imputing that number where it says "Delay between frames where unspecified." The below image is how it should look for a 20 fps gif.

tumblr_nlyk0e588e1qkei4yo1_500.png

The box that says "As animation" must be checked and

the box that says "Use delay entered above for all frames"

should be checked to be on the safe side (does not need to be).

If you are making gifs, I recommend using GIMP. Not only is it an image editing program with all of the features of Photoshop. but once you have the frames in order, you can specify the frames per second by dividing 1000 by your desired FPS and imputing that number where it says "Delay between frames where unspecified." The below image is how it should look for a 20 fps gif.

tumblr_nlyk0e588e1qkei4yo1_500.png

The box that says "As animation" must be checked and

the box that says "Use delay entered above for all frames"

should be checked to be on the safe side (does not need to be).

I have GIMP and Paint.Net, I just didn't find out until I created the .gif already.