The Great War [TEASER]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I'm currently almost half way done with my animation, and so I thought i'd release an image as a teaser :D

Also, I tried out some new camera stuff that I've never used before, so if I could have your opinions on the brightness and blur and everything that would be great!

My animation is titled "The Great War". It's supposed to be an animation based on a cross between WWI and WWII. The humans are the Allies, and the mobs are the Axis powers. The first image is a scene from the beginning of the animation, and the second image is a scene from mid-animation. (Both scenes are of the Allies)

b1im9r4.png

BQ7jnYB.png

By God, this looks incredible!

This is the most potential thing I've seen here in months!

Good luck to you, sir!  :thumbsup:

(Is the Axis leader gonna be Herobrine in a Hitler mustache? xD)

Thanks!

Haha, your comment in parentheses :P

It made me chuckle, but I don't think it's the best thing to do for this. I think i'll definitely use herobrine for sure, but I think i'll just give him a military commander outfit.

Dudee.. this looks amazing.. especially textures, map surfaces and lighting :o

Thanks!

I have just about 20 seconds completed so far of this animation. I plan to make it around 2 minutes long, and with my new knowledge from my animating process should be quicker.