[Comic] FN​aF - Part.13

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Wait... The animatronics are not setting off because of the errors. If Marty set them off, they will... Oh god.

What are you thinking about?

well basicaly, its's a room invisible for the animatronic's AI.

SPOILER ALERT

the purple guy died there (fad ending)

Oh, I see. I might spoil a bit but they are not in the pizzeria anymore. The place where Mike and Marty are will be revealed in the next part.

well basicaly, its's a room invisible for the animatronic's AI.

SPOILER ALERT

the purple guy died there (fad ending)

You think so? I think hes not in pizzeria. Ya know, in this room there was an... game machines? I dont know how it is called in english.

@UP

You know. Errors. They see every1 as endoskeleton. They want to put every1 into suit too. Suits are full of endoskeletons and wires... So... If they will put someone in the suit... He/She will die.

Edited by Cooler

"See Mike?You should leave while you could"

I think you ment left instead of leave and I would agree with...the guy whos son got bit because it needs to close for safety of the children
This guy has a point again the children could possibly die because of the animatronics

"See Mike?You should leave while you could"

I think you ment left instead of leave and I would agree with...the guy whos son got bit because it needs to close for safety of the children

This guy has a point again the children could possibly die because of the animatronics

You forgot some words in your spelling, I wrote "You should HAVE leave while you STILL could". Now, that you said so, I indeed wrote the wrong word. English is not my mother tongue, I'll fix this as soon as I can.

Thanks for telling me.

Well, he sure has a point on it but his primary objective is revenge. You can still agree with him or not.

fighter33000 doesn't want  to have the same story as the original FN​aF

That's right. I'm making the story different.

You forgot some words in your spelling, I wrote "You should HAVE leave while you STILL could". Now, that you said so, I indeed wrote the wrong word. English is not my mother tongue, I'll fix this as soon as I can.

Thanks for telling me.

Well, he sure has a point on it but his primary objective is revenge. You can still agree with him or not.

That's right. I'm making the story different.

Neither is my english motherlanguage

The killer has rights for revenge

EXCEPT

If someone malfunctioned Francisco Pizzaro?

Neither is my english motherlanguage

The killer has rights for revenge

EXCEPT

If someone malfunctioned Francisco Pizzaro?

If you're good enough at english, then I don't think it will be such a problem for you.

It depends if it's a good revenge or not. Actually, I don't think it's a good one.

Francisco Pizzaro malfunctioned because a former technician who was working there didn't do his job, and he was fired for this. To understand better,