Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Guys, i'm going to be making a new series, trapped in the Nether!

Quick run down: Steve and some others get trapped in the Nether and they need to escape, on the way they find Herobrine, a foe in the series, and it becomes a hole big party!

Sadly all shows need a lot of effort and the closest I can schedule the first episode release is April first.

Closest, that isn't a promise.

That being said, i need more people to help out. 

Currently i have characters made, a script for episode one, and not enough comedy.

I don't have enough characters, so i'll allow some people to addition people WHO HAVE NEVER BEAN IN ANOTHER ANIMATION BEFORE.
      Must show an image of the skin posed, send me a download link to the skin, name, personality, humor.

I may not always accept your character, nothing against you, so don't be offended.

I also need voice actors for it, which add me on Skype and i'll get you set up. (Must have deep voice/voice changer)

Current list of characters:

Steve - Taken
Alex - Wanted
Evan - Needed
Herobrine - Needed

Note: if your good at multiple voices, you can take two.

Note 2: I hope you all consider being apart of trapped in the Nether!

I'm sorry, who's Evan? Alex is the default female skin, Steve is the male skin, and Herobrine is a Steve counterpart with millions of different theories. But never before have I heard of Evan

A character i made up.

Because minecraft doesnt have enough.

You need comedy? I can edit the script and add in all kinds of sarcastic quips. Also skinning, rigging, and basically anything other than animating.

I will play Herobrine. I am good at acting evil.

Rigging....

Bet your not as good at it when it's in Blender, are you.

Umm look in the Roleplay section....

Oh.

Well.

Thats quite...

That would explain a lot.

I could be one of the voice actors

Alright, but that will be more in the future, i have all voice actors needed currently.