Legendary Weapons Program

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So  decided I would try making an animation series on YouTube. Here's the storyline:

It takes place a few years after Minecraft. Steve is the headmaster of a school for legendary weapons in the middle of the ocean, instead of the plain old diamond, wooden, iron, stone, and especially not the golden weapons.

On the way to said school are 2 kids who grew up together, but aren't necessarily brother and sister (yes, it's a boy and a girl). However, once the boat leaves, they realize that instead of going to the school they originally wanted, they were on course for the Legendary Weapons Academy, made by Headmaster Steve.

Once they get there, they can't go back, because before they can explain their situation, the boat leaves the boarding school (yes, it's a boarding school), so they have to make the best of their scenario, and try to make some friends.

While on the boat, the main character sees a shadow sneaking on board, which he later figures out is his dark self.

Only problem... I suck at making skins. So, my idea: Post your character's name, skin, and weapon of choice (custom textures, rigs, or normal textures with special glows) in this format.

Name:

Skin:

Weapon/ability:

Age (If Student, 12-18, if teacher, 25-40):

Dark self's name:

Here's the intro, for if you want a good idea of what weapons/abilities you want:

Edited by PhotogenicDonkey

I'll have my weapon ready in a day or too, The basic idea is a minigun with a plasma launcher in the centre, that the 8 barrels spin around, with the front having a buzzsaw-like cap.

Question: Are we allowed to have secondary weapons? Or just primarys?

Edited by Lukz2cool

I'll have my weapon ready in a day or too, The basic idea is a minigun with a plasma launcher in the centre, that the 8 barrels spin around, with the front having a buzzsaw-like cap.

Question: Are we allowed to have secondary weapons? Or just primarys?

Uhh... sure, you can have a secondary. And I'm not even gonna complain about that being an OP weapon... you know... given that in the intro, someone literally made an explosion with their hands.

Also, first episode is already almost done. Thank you all so much for the help. Your weapons may not come until the second episode

Edited by PhotogenicDonkey

Uhh... sure, you can have a secondary. And I'm not even gonna complain about that being an OP weapon... you know... given that in the intro, someone literally made an explosiln with their hands.

Also, first episode is already almost done. Thank you all so much for the help. Your weapons may not come until the second episode

Ok thanks, So heres my character:

Name: Lukz

Skin: Lukz2cool's Skin

Weapon/ability: Lukz2cool's Minigun (Preview)

Dark self's name: D3-ATH

*Note

My secondary may not appear untill 3-4th episode, considering I need to make it, texture it, and yeah. Btw my secondary will be a sniper rifle. So, that's bout it, unless secondarys are limited to a small firearm, like a pistol, due to the weight your character would have to carry.

Edited by Lukz2cool

Ok thanks, So heres my character:

Name: Lukz

Skin: Lukz2cool's Skin

Weapon/ability: Lukz2cool's Minigun (Preview)

Dark self's name: D3-ATH

*Note

My secondary may not appear untill 3-4th episode, considering I need to make it, texture it, and yeah. Btw my secondary will be a sniper rifle. So, that's bout it, unless secondarys are limited to a small firearm, like a pistol, due to the weight your character would have to carry.

No limits to secondaries. There's technically only supposed to be one weapon, although, as I said before, it doesn't really matter.

Also, accepted