A Sad Story Told by a Animation

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Here's the video:

The True Story:
It was in April of 2-3 years ago that i was sitting in the classroom thinking about fishing and catching a fish a Little bit later into the day my cat got into a cat fight with another cat my cat unfortunately caught leukemia and when we arrived home later the next day my cat was laying down and meowing for help she wouldn't eat so we took my cat to the vet the vet then told us that my cat had to be put to sleep so I was the last one to hug and kiss the cat before it "went to sleep" and now everyone is saying "get rid of the memories there in the past" but i got one question "when you say that is it good for me or for your own good" they give me no answer everytime and walk away. That is the true sad story

Editing with:  VideoPad  Sound Effects: Minecraft, random sound websites. Animation Program: stuffbydavid.com/mineimator
Animator: Me

P.S. this info is for you guys at the Forums I actually cried 3 times while making this  :steve_tearful: 

So sad. That reminds me of a little dog I found in my backyard because it was raining last night. And she wouldn't go so we decided to keep her. We were happy, but one night she went outside and never came back.

Great story

Everyone has a sad story