Cinematic Render (LILY Ch. 1 Schematic)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

This is the schematic for a part in Ch. 1 in LILY (: 

The reason why this took so long to make is because of my encoding, its being funky and I had to render this about 6 times just to ALMOST get it right, The only thing off is the sound quality. But hey.. enjoy (:

This is just a random video I felt like making out of boredom. (:

There is a 32 bit version of AE just FYI.

Also that synchronization tho, Good job Skrubz

M80.. Thanks! Calling me Skrubz kills a baby kitten every time someone types my name like that. :steve_tearful:

Looks nice! after effects, I cant use dem...stupid 32 bit system!

Im really excited to see this : D

Aww After Effects is worth it by far! I'm sure there's a 32-bit version of AE I think. Progress has been slow on LILY but it'll come :3

M80.. Thanks! Calling me Skrubz kills a baby kitten every time someone types my name like that. :steve_tearful:

Aww After Effects is worth it by far! I'm sure there's a 32-bit version of AE I think. Progress has been slow on LILY but it'll come :3

Good thing im a dog person >: 3

Edited by CryoMCGod

I will never call you skrubz again I hope you forgive me ' skeebs