[ϟ] - Aspect Ratio View

Guest MineatronOrigin
Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Guest MineatronOrigin

I'm currently taking Television Production in school to better my understanding on cinematography and production in hopes of creating animations that are far from mediocre. So, as for my suggestion, when you switch on over to aspect ratio view you should have the option of seeing the rule of thirds lines. So you can place your characters accordingly as if the camera in the program... was an actual camera.

The rule of thirds is a common rule in all visual endevours that involves the division of any given image/shot. Within such, the intersections of two horizontal and vertical conceptual lines pinpoint the most important information within the picture.

i.e.:

6W5wWTE.jpg

Guest MineatronOrigin

have I seen that girl in a movie trailer? She rings a bell....................

To be honest, I didn't even know it was a girl... But I only used the image as an example

Guest MineatronOrigin

This could be done with a rig... or a texture of some sort parented to the camera...

I believe it would be simpler if it were just added to the program... :/

not that hard to code... ;/

I believe it would be simpler if it were just added to the program... :/

not that hard to code... ;/

I'll try to make that rig

The rule of thirds is a common rule in all visual endevours that involves the division of any given image/shot. Within such, the intersections of two horizontal and vertical conceptual lines pinpoint the most important information within the picture.

You've lost me.

Guest MineatronOrigin

yeah hitler and anything related to him is rlly offensive

I feel like that was intentional...

That profile pic. Are you serious..? Just... Why. y u do dis. :facepalm: