Random Renders and Wallpapers

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So since my Life of Steve series I've greatly improved. here's some more recent stuff I've done.

Fan art, competition entries, and renders just for fun, is what I've been working on lately.

I'm really trying to improve my skills and be the best I can be to give a belittled animation software a good name, so any advice or ideas you have for future renders is welcome and greatly appreciated!

k0jjQfe.png

jnC35YF.png

E9ZrLBf.png

QM01jCO.png

83luf2o.png

QuTMQkd.png

qZwy8cI.png

sa3zVtV.png

T6HP5Mw.png

JHlmD1I.png

8A8yqz7.png

PgACeUI.png

UkJYsj9.png

cFGC1Qm.png

NeBTwy8.png

emk3CHh.png

ENpx2le.png

Thanks for your time,

~Lego

Guest MineatronOrigin

Elaborate Feedback:

Render 1: "Sandy Bread"

k0jjQfe.png

This is a good render overall, but the zoom blur adds too much confusion for this kind of picture. I see what you were going for, and, again, it wasn't a bad render, but I'm pretty dizzy after looking at it... .)~.)

Render 2: Snowman Apocalypse

jnC35YF.png

Nice use of the color edification abilities in the latest snapshots of 1.0.0 where you used creeper heads as snowman heads... However, the only thing I'd say about this render is, I don't know if your computer can handle it, but try amplifying the render settings in the options menu next to the workbench. Shadow size, sunlight range, etc. will make it look more realistic. This can't go without saying to add more lights, there are no shadows without light. The furthermost snow blocks look very flat along with some portions of pack ice.

Render 3: What the- Perspective!

E9ZrLBf.png

Ha! Beautiful, simply hilarious. However, again, add more lighting and change the render settings....

Render 4: CheddarMac Gaming

QM01jCO.png

Nice, nice. Now, although the blurring is less intense on this one it can still induce some dizziness so, that may have to be reduced in the future. Also, I understand that Minecraft is a complex game, however his hands... does it hold the future of America, or... what? Because, it's kinda difficult to tell what this dude's up to...

Render 5: #TheEnderGangFTWGunsAndS---CallTollFree1800OG

83luf2o.png

Not bad at all, out of all of the renders, I think I love this one the most! The effects you did on the endermen's eyes went very well with the overall composition. Marvelous job. Really, the only critique I have is to add particles to the torch. Nice job, great render!

Render 6: Grinchy v. Santa

QuTMQkd.png

Not bad at all, this is actually another great render. I love how you did the contrasting lighting, the shadows in this one are visible, the blocks are visibly three-dimensional, nice job! The only other critique I can add is that the text is a bit too pixelated, you should anti-alias it... if that's how you even say it... what image editing program are you using?

Render 7: Santa Came

qZwy8cI.png

Lighthearted, not bad. The tree looks rushed, however, you could have put more detail into the tree... (and again with the blurring? in order to have pulled that off you would have had to kept the tree and subjects in focus... I think the mom is a bit out of focus.

Render 8: Corey <3 Domii

sa3zVtV.png

What the what?!?!? That is a beautiful bench rig! If you made that, kudos to you! Anyways, nice render, the shading in the back of the bench was poor though. However, that's probably the only thing...

Render 9: Pigs like moon

JHlmD1I.png

Beautiful... you should illuminate the redstone torch and add particle effects to it... jeah

Render 10: i drupd me items

8A8yqz7.png

im dun too muc feedback

ERROR: FEEDBACK ERROR 10010

1st pic:

can't tell if it's a gif or not xD

haha! xD it's not, but that would be cool :P

Elaborate Feedback:

Render 1: "Sandy Bread"

k0jjQfe.png

This is a good render overall, but the zoom blur adds too much confusion for this kind of picture. I see what you were going for, and, again, it wasn't a bad render, but I'm pretty dizzy after looking at it... .)~.)

Render 2: Snowman Apocalypse

jnC35YF.png

Nice use of the color edification abilities in the latest snapshots of 1.0.0 where you used creeper heads as snowman heads... However, the only thing I'd say about this render is, I don't know if your computer can handle it, but try amplifying the render settings in the options menu next to the workbench. Shadow size, sunlight range, etc. will make it look more realistic. This can't go without saying to add more lights, there are no shadows without light. The furthermost snow blocks look very flat along with some portions of pack ice.

Render 3: What the- Perspective!

E9ZrLBf.png

Ha! Beautiful, simply hilarious. However, again, add more lighting and change the render settings....

Render 4: CheddarMac Gaming

QM01jCO.png

Nice, nice. Now, although the blurring is less intense on this one it can still induce some dizziness so, that may have to be reduced in the future. Also, I understand that Minecraft is a complex game, however his hands... does it hold the future of America, or... what? Because, it's kinda difficult to tell what this dude's up to...

Render 5: #TheEnderGangFTWGunsAndS---CallTollFree1800OG

83luf2o.png

Not bad at all, out of all of the renders, I think I love this one the most! The effects you did on the endermen's eyes went very well with the overall composition. Marvelous job. Really, the only critique I have is to add particles to the torch. Nice job, great render!

Render 6: Grinchy v. Santa

QuTMQkd.png

Not bad at all, this is actually another great render. I love how you did the contrasting lighting, the shadows in this one are visible, the blocks are visibly three-dimensional, nice job! The only other critique I can add is that the text is a bit too pixelated, you should anti-alias it... if that's how you even say it... what image editing program are you using?

Render 7: Santa Came

qZwy8cI.png

Lighthearted, not bad. The tree looks rushed, however, you could have put more detail into the tree... (and again with the blurring? in order to have pulled that off you would have had to kept the tree and subjects in focus... I think the mom is a bit out of focus.

Render 8: Corey <3 Domii

sa3zVtV.png

What the what?!?!? That is a beautiful bench rig! If you made that, kudos to you! Anyways, nice render, the shading in the back of the bench was poor though. However, that's probably the only thing...

Render 9: Pigs like moon

JHlmD1I.png

Beautiful... you should illuminate the redstone torch and add particle effects to it... jeah

Render 10: i drupd me items

8A8yqz7.png

im dun too muc feedback

ERROR: FEEDBACK ERROR 10010

wow, this is a lot to take in  xD thanks for the amazing feedback! Let me see if I can respond to all your questions.

umm, Motion blur, I've never gotten dizzy by things like that so I had no idea, thanks!

Sun range, I didn't know that was possible until more recently.

Sun range again, yeah, the giant wall kinda messed up the lighting in the AToT render.

Particles on the torch, I have yet to delve fully into the particle effects  xD

I use Paint.net to edit, and Blender for the 3D text.

I didn't actually make the tree... rigging's something I haven't touched.

I think that's about all the questions I could find  :P if there were more I missed lemme know  :D

Edited by TheLEGOCantina