Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey everyone, this is my first rig that I'm actually uploading with a link, and it's my BajanCanadian rig. I have been working on this for a long time, but expect some things not to be included, and for there to be a bug or two.

uzwqlqG.pngThe foot extenders, seen in one of the images, have to be extended on the Z axis to work. You don't have to use them, they're just there in case you do want to use them :)

The facial control panel should work fine, you don't have to move the panel it self, as it is already connected to the characters head. A heads up about the panel is that after using it in an animation, make the panel invisible. The panel and everything on it should disappear, but the parts on the characters head will still be visible.

Also the eyebrows, and the mouth bends are not on the panel because they won't work properly. Sorry, you'll have to find them yourself in the mix of head parts. Also tell me what else should be added.

C2FB2u8.pngFuture things to be added include fingers, and a couple more mouth and other facial parts changers. Making this took me a while by the way, and once you get the hang of using it, it'll be easy.

One more thing,if you really wanna have one without the panel, I can make a separate post of the one without the panel :)wZerYID.pngBy the way, you HAVE to give me credit for using this in an animation.

Here is the download link, hope it works :)https://www.mediafire.com/?tytytci4y3893u2RhG3a8f.png

Edited by Thewinner4me