[Suprise] Wallpaper from the New Years Spectacular Stream

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

*cough* *cough* One day late

Hello everyone!

Now, for those of you who read the New Years Spectacular Stream Topic, you probably noticed I was going to create a Wallpaper that I wasn't going to post here.

But because only 2 or 3 people got to see it (Cmard, EnderVaren, and apparently PastTheMidnight), I decided to screw it and just post it here so all of you guys can see.

FEIL3ky.png

If you watched the stream, you noticed I used Layers to create this. Yep. I created 3 layers (Excluding the Text layers) to do this, and about 3 to 5 more layers for the Text (Really, GIMP?)

Obviously, you know this is created with Mine-imator DEMO 5 and edited with GIMP 2.8, but before I leave off, here's a little message I am giving to you:

Thank you guys for all the support you have given me over the past 7 months of 2014. Starting in May 10, 2014, I'd never expect to get this far with the Forums, and Mine-imator as a whole. I've managed to create short 30-Frame .GIFS for you guys, I've managed to create and edit awesome wallpapers with the help of GIMP 2.8, and I appeared in Effusion's Urban Running Collab video (I didn't add any sound effects or else it would lower the framerate down to 30, and I did not want that). Also, I've managed to get from 0 likes to almost 300 likes in the timespan of these 7 months. This, to me, really is mind-blowing.

2014 was a great year for me, and probably most of you, too. Hopefully 2015 will be a better year. Starting with this post, this is the first Wallpaper ever posted by me on the MI Forums, of 2015. Hopefully I can create many more and hopefully start uploading Animations + gameplay on YouTube and sharing it. Thank you guys for the wonderful year.

Thanks for reading. Leaving a like is always appreciated, it helps me know you want more of my Wallpapers and stuff, and... yea. See you later

~Caeden117