Unofficial Mineimator encyclopedia

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey there.

I was thinking about creating an encyclopedia for Mineimator, to help make it easier to find version history, tips, trivia, speculation and

make it easier for new people to find some good information about somethign without having to search everywhere.

I saw that there was already a mineimator-wiki, but...

*ahem*

http://mine-imator.wikia.com/wiki/Mine-imator_Wiki

Yes... So, i would like to know what you guys think.

On the forums are some of the nicest people, who know a lot about this software.

Yes or no?

Done! Here it is! It's not much, but feel free to expand on anything! :)

http://unofficial-mineimator.wikia.com/wiki/Unofficial_Mine-imator_Wiki

Do write in a serious tone. No

"Download it now!!! Its free and easy!!!!"

But rather,

"This software is very known for its easiness of using. It is free to download."

Edited by AnimationOwl

I think if handled properly, it can do a good job

I am a tiny bit worried about a bunch of 9 year old up-to-no-good kids will come to ruin everything, because this community DOES have a lot of children in it. (why!?)

But it probaly won't happen.

I will need some contributors in the start, so that we can actually get this train up and running

Is there anyway to prevent people from 'editing' publicly?
You don't even need an account and you can edit stuff and it seems to affect the main page clearly.
Otherwise, if this can't be prevented, I don't think a wiki should be made as a bunch or trolls will decided "Hey, lets ruin everything :D"

Is there anyway to prevent people from 'editing' publicly?

You don't even need an account and you can edit stuff and it seems to affect the main page clearly.

Otherwise, if this can't be prevented, I don't think a wiki should be made as a bunch or trolls will decided "Hey, lets ruin everything :D"

I will make a change to public editing when this happens.

Just made it!

Feel free to edit anything :)

http://unofficial-mineimator.wikia.com/wiki/Unofficial_Mine-imator_Wiki

Hm. Interesting!

I didn't see that other one...

Anyway, if this is an issue i can delete it.

Someone is editing the title to

"Tdit is sexy"

If this happens too often it will result in me changing the publicity.

I am a tiny bit worried about a bunch of 9 year old up-to-no-good kids will come to ruin everything, because this community DOES have a lot of children in it. (why!?)

But it probaly won't happen.

I will need some contributors in the start, so that we can actually get this train up and running

are you saying every 9 year old is like that?!

are you saying every 9 year old is like that?!

No, but I'm just saying, this behavior is more common with young children. Sure there can also be a thirty year old doing it but he should know better. Kids need to excitement and learn what's wrong.

Experiment*