Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

This just got alot more interesting

OOOMMMMGGG I NEED THE NEXT PAAAARRRTTT

1384187.gif

#weneedpart5

Thank you, all.

The next part will come soon but first, I need a short break. Meanwhile, I'll probably try to make the cover page of the series. ;)

Edited by fighter33000

you should make a prequel comic of fad 2

I don't think so. This would force me to change the storyline of the current comic series I planned from the beginning (I got the storyline idea before fad 2 release) and I have no storyline idea for a fad 2 comic.

Sorry.

Edited by fighter33000

I had an idea! You should make it so it will have a poll, and people vote... The votes are for, who should the next one be about and stuff, but, that only will go in if voted! Love your things! Also, in America, people read the speech bubbles, from top left to bottom right, and you have them EVERYWHERE!

I had an idea! You should make it so it will have a poll, and people vote... The votes are for, who should the next one be about and stuff, but, that only will go in if voted! Love your things! Also, in America, people read the speech bubbles, from top left to bottom right, and you have them EVERYWHERE!

I can make polls sometimes but not often. But I don't make polls to change the story since I've already planed it but I can make some to affect minors events.

Now, about the speech bubbles, I'm sorry if I don't place them well, I'm trying to place them from top to bottom. I think it's how we read them in France, at least it's how I read them.

Edited by fighter33000

Do you think you could actually make references to fad 2 in this series since it was proven to be a prequel? 

Probably not. I planned my storyline before fad 2's release and there's nothing in relation with it. And I don't really want to change my storyline.