Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

You know when you want to make a nice looking chair? You spawn a few plank blocks and strech them and then put them together.

Say you want to make a desk in mineimator. Like this one:

minecraft_custom_desk_model_for_c4d_by_d

You strech scale blocks to make it work. 

But look what happens.

CdPgMNG.png

The textures strech, and makes it look quite, for the lack of a better term, ugly.

I would love to have something like a "universal texture tile" function, or something like that. Which makes it so that the textures will remain the same no matter if it is streched. Giving it a look like in the first picture.

I hope you understand what i mena, it's hard to explain :)

Edited by AnimationOwl

here it is. The Mipmapping 

mapped.png

Ah yes! This might just be what i need.

Sadly it's not out yet :(

YEAH! i 100% agree with this! so when the texture gets streatched to over a block's size it just starts reparting the texture! :D fantastic suggestion!

Yes, this is exactly what i meant. Thank you for saying it in a better way i did.

Edited by AnimationOwl

but also a slider to make the pixels smaller! (right?) because what if you made a small rig but still wanted the effect AND the pixels scalled down to fit! unless theres a button to change the textures scaling down with it to!
QKnkGqx.png

oh, and btw for those wondering how i made that picture..
vHsQsuZ.png

sorry for big pictures! D:

P.S: SOCKFACE!!!

message to david: see how many people is burning for this? the rigger community would be so happy :) take your time.

Edited by Skjold