Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I LOVE THIS!

Can't wait for the next part. MOAR

I'm really liking these comics, They are the single most original fad related thing on these forums.

+1 from micheal bay

Thank you very much, guys! Yet, I'm sorry about the black screens; however since the full comic was too long to be uploaded on deviantART, I had to cut the comic into four pictures and I couldn't just interrupt the story between the deviants like that, it wouldn't have fit well. I really don't like doing this. :/

Whoa!

I can't express how awesome this is with words alone!

In my opinion, I'd BUY your comics if you were selling them and I had money or a credit card (eh... Iraq. Watcha gonna do?)

Just- Just- Incredible!

Haha, thanks! But all my comics are free to view because free stuff on Internet is always better. Plus, I don't think selling stuff made with Mine-Imator would work.

Mike got rekt. exept he's gunn' punch dat Mike

Indeed. Well, let's see what happens in the next part. :)

Edited by fighter33000

I can't wait til' next part! Why'd you leave it on a cliffhanger, my worst enemy. I don't really like fad, but these comic's make it amazing, these comics are amazing!

Thank you. Well, I wanted to create an alternative story for this game, something unique according to my taste. So yeah, cliffhanger for suspense... Sorry about that. Edited by fighter33000

Hey! How did you make the part with his eyes blinking? Also, what map did you use?

I used Paint.NET to make the eyes blinking, I used the skin color and I colored some parts of the eyes.

Also, it's a map that I created myself.

Edited by fighter33000