Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

The Moral Of the story: kill all spiders

But in the animation, you dont kill it, your run away :P

but... but I'm too scared to kill it.

By killing spiders, there'd be a lot more insects. .3. (Also, well done on the animation!)

Thanks.

idc I hate spiders.

wimp c:

1v1 the spider m8

Watch and learn

*sees spider*

Now, uh..  You just...

*screams*

MOOOOM A SPIDER

Good animation though c:

Haha, thanks.

This is based on a true story. I was home alone... and hungry.

I went to the kitchen for some food. Then... I saw a jumping spider (don't click on link if you are prone to spiders) jumping around the kitchen. I literally said "Nope" and ran back to my bed. Let's just say that I was hungry for a long time.

kill-it-with-fire-2113_preview.jpg

burn-the-house-down-to-kill-the-spider.j

I don't get how people's first animations are always so good. Oh well. Welcome to the forums. +1 to get you started.

Hehe, I'm not new to the forums.

I've been here since 2013, I just didn't make many animations. This is my second animation. Thanks, man!

*cough*[kid plays]*cough* also SPIDERS KILL OTHER INSECTS. wouLd you like to live in world full of mosquitoes flying around steeling our blood

KID stands for something, most people think KID as in Kid, which really makes me mad. And plus, this is a comedy video, designed to make you laugh.

Edited by ErvinGamez

KID stands for something, most people think KID as in Kid, which really makes me mad. And plus, this is a comedy video, designed to make you laugh.

It didn't make me laugh.Maybe because you used a VERY OLD cliche(someone being afraid of spiders they are totally defenseless