Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Also the animation seems too floaty. Typically your shoulders are always in sight when the head moves, not to mention the camera just goes in linear directions; almost as if i'm not trying to be convinced it's in first person. Perhaps give the animation a little more jolting to it, and make the head tilt when it looks around. That would certainly add some realism.

Though the position of everything looks good. Great for a start of first person animation.

Also the animation seems too floaty. Typically your shoulders are always in sight when the head moves, not to mention the camera just goes in linear directions; almost as if i'm not trying to be convinced it's in first person. Perhaps give the animation a little more jolting to it, and make the head tilt when it looks around. That would certainly add some realism.

Though the position of everything looks good. Great for a start of first person animation.

Thanks I really needed the muzzle flash, I hate using minecraft seeds... Anyways, I'll try the whole jolting idea, it could be useful for future things.