Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

What to do, what to do....  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Which Dinosaur should I Rig Next?

• Triceratops!
    • Velociraptor!
    • Stegosaurus!
    • Brachiosaurus!
    • Allosaurus!
    • Deinonychus!
    • Pterosaur!

Hey guys, Dr. Sauros here! Funny story, I was going around Mine-imator forums, and I saw that there weren't too many dinosaur rigs...well, those days have ended! Behold!

GHNldTs.png

The fossils and Archeology Tyrannosaurus Rex! Prepare to CRUSH  the monsters of the night in your animations with this beast! Features include full pose ability, with bending arms and toes, and...

Facial Expressions!

NaVOWp7.pngx7zB6hm.png6GEltZ2.pngB7q27UX.png

Enjoy! I know I do.
UtWpvcw.png
DOWNLOAD HERE! NOW WITH BACKFACES!

If you use this in your animations, please give me credit. A little credit where it's due never hurt anyone, right?

Edited by DrSauros

:steve_tearful:  :steve_tearful:  :steve_tearful:  :steve_tearful:  :steve_tearful:  :steve_tearful:  :steve_tearful:  :steve_tearful:  :steve_tearful:

It Doesn't Have .mani In The Folder! So I Cant Use! WHY?!

You bumped it.  Eh, you look like a new user, so that doesn't matter.  If you didn't know, .mani files are only used for Mine-imator 0.7 and under (as far as I know).  There is a new update,  Mine-imator 1.0.0.  It has shadows and all that stuff.  If you want to use this rig, you have to install Mine-imator 1.0.0.  Here is a link to the download: