CasmicStudios Advanced Facial Rig (Villager Edition) v0.4 for Mine-imator 0.6.1

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello again, this is Matt from TheCasmicStudios and today I have the CasmicStudios Advanced Facial Rig (Villager Edition) by:ME!

This rig is designed to be simple for beginners, but have a very advanced background for more advanced users.

Currently Implimented

-Ability to move Pupils

-Ability to Use both Eyelids individually

-Mouth is movable and sizeable

-Eyebrows can move in any Direction

-Eye Sockets are deep in the head allowing for better pupil and lid movement

-Usability in any .png skin

-Comes with a custom terrain.png for all of the textures (ex: mouth)

-Teeth, both top and bottom for better talking

Note: To use eyelids, select the key-frame, uncheck "simple scaling" and re-size the eyelid using the Z axis only

Planned to Impliment in v0.5

-Fingers!

-Instruction manual.txt

Link: Click to Download (Mediafire)

Tutorial Video (Coming Soon)

Video Using the Rig:

I was trying to finish this animation but the villager rig is broken in  Beta 0.6.2 mouth eyes etc are in the wrong place inside the head. Currently working on my animation about my character testiculator and villager Smity "SM" getting attacked by something in a boat using your rig. Could you please fix this error with the rig? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGKbsuNx0Uo

You see this is what the villager looks like after the update.;) Even scares the regular villager who doesnt know what to think anymore? ;) But i will try to reconfigure the face in the meantime i hope you fix this soon. Thanks.