Blestmist Rig Pack 8 rigs

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

What is your favorite rig  

37 members have voted

1. 1. What rig from my rig pack do you like

Once again, awesome! Also, thanks for working on the M4, I really need it for I'm also gonna use the semi-truck and Barrett. Thanks again! 

i am working on the m4 but got side tracked with the semi lol thought it was only gonna take 1 day but turns out not

I CAN NOW HAVE A SEMI-TRUCK WITH MINI-GUNS AND DRIVE THROUGH THE CITY STRAFING THE COMMUNITY!

Lol boom thats to funny

well i havnt died just been on blender more

off topic:also i have only made my self a steve rig and it has simple face controls im still learning since i have been busy with school and other stuff also i will start with animations its just i need a great script so i can use it for an animation so if anyone can help i want to make an animation that is good but first i need a great script. but besides making a steve rig im still working on how to animate a little better. All i need to do is learn how to make a decent rig in blender like maybe make that minigun or barret in blender.

also i have only made my self a steve rig and it has simple face controls im still learning since i have been busy with school and other stuff also i will start with animations its just i need a great script so i can use it for an animation so if anyone can help i want to make an animation that is good but first i need a great script. but besides making a steve rig im still working on how to animate a little better. All i need to do is learn how to make a decent rig in blender like maybe make that minigun or barret in blender.

can we see the rig? give us some screenshots or something, sorry if I sound greedy.