Minecraft ALS Ice Bucket Challenge

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I can already tell im not gonna like you. Do you even know what ALS IS?

God I hate when people just try to be part of a fad instead of helping the cause.

No links to the donation website or anything, such scum.

Actually, the Ice Bucket Challenge is pretty much a complete scam when it comes to donations. Only 25% of the donated money goes to charity.

As for the animation, it's a complete ripoff from Element Animation.

Actually, the Ice Bucket Challenge is pretty much a complete scam when it comes to donations. Only 25% of the donated money goes to charity.

As for the animation, it's a complete ripoff from Element Animation.

Even if its just 25% it still helps.

Although I dont like that its only 25%

As for the aniamtion being a ripoff of element animations just means I like him even less.

God I hate when people just try to be part of a fad instead of helping the cause.

:/. Seriously dude? It's spreading awareness for the disease no matter how you cut it.

._. No need to call him a scum, and flame on him. :Z He made a mistake, lots of people do.

:/. Seriously dude? It's spreading awareness for the disease no matter how you cut it.

How was he spreading awareness at all? ALS has no meaning unless you explain it.

._. No need to call him a scum, and flame on him. :Z He made a mistake, lots of people do.

I never called him scum i called the videos without any real helpfulness scum doesnt really make sense but dont judge me. Im a god and ill eat your cookies.

I never called him scum i called the videos without any real helpfulness scum doesnt really make sense but dont judge me. Im a god and ill eat your cookies.

Ahem. ._.

"I can already tell im not gonna like you. Do you even know what ALS IS?

No links to the donation website or anything, such scum."

And you will never,

EVER,

Even touch my cookies.

Ahem. ._.

"I can already tell im not gonna like you. Do you even know what ALS IS?

No links to the donation website or anything, such scum."

And you will never,

EVER,

Even touch my cookies.

Lol first off just because theres you and scum in a paragraph doesnt make it about the same thing. Also i already ate your cookies.