If Roleplay eventually ends up with just two people should they continue it in a private message?

So this question i have wondered about for a long time, If a roleplay topic ends out with just two people, should you move it into a private message, and wouldnt it considered just chatting?

No it isnt. I have seen a lot of people have a rp with just two people: Mark mineimator and ruby, Deminu and amethyst and others (though those are the most common) And if the rp has gone on for 50 pages without anyone joining, that probably means nobody is intrested in joining

You can't run out in PMs fyi.

I'm sure he meant the members in the PM. 

Though I see your point, people can do whatever they want want as long as its following the rules. Is this particular problem stated in the rules or "Guide to Forum-ing"? If not, then discuss this with the two people you're having the problem with, instead of making a whole topic about it. :L

I personally don't care if it continues but then again topics just keep getting bumped so I guess PMs would be better.

Speaking of RP's getting bumped can there be a rule against arguing for pages and pages? (Especially if your not actually in the RP)

Edited by Amethyst_Dragon

Lol red you did it to with us :P

Look some times the rps just keep geting more interesting yer some times it's just me and mark but we maybe the olny two rping but also it's giving others something entertaining to read plus went I go to reread them I come to think is it's enjoying to read then it leaves you on a clif hanger till the next poster

Plus in the end the rp dies out and we think of a new one to entertain members with

But these days I'm rping more on Skype ;)

Currently no rule like that exists. However if there are only arguments, a topic should be locked. Arguments should be taken to the PMs.

Well in in my experience the RP goes on just fine except for that, sometimes the person who is doing it is asked to leave but still remains in the RP and continues the argument.