Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Guys i asked david if i can make a tutorial for MI i already have tutorials but i'm gonna let you guys contribute so if you have a tutorial, tips, or tricks you know then comment them below

I accept videos but writen tutorial are better :P

gonna make it in pdf file...

Edited by MinniJay

how to fix crash when saving objects re download mine-imator and reinstall it i guess is what you mean

Nope the list below are the tutorial in my book or in my brain that i'm planning to add to the tutorial pdf

MI interface

Keyframing

Explanation of features in:

Project tab

Library tab

Background tab

Resources tab

Everything to do with:

blocks

Scenery

Items

Special blocks

Characters

Seperate body parts

Point and spot lights

Folder

Shapes (cub, surface, cone, etc)

How to animate (move rotate alpha scale)

Re skinning and custom items

Everything about particles and how to do effects with it

Rigging

And still adding

Just because david gives someone permission to do something doesn't make it official, it just means he let you do it..

It's more or less fan-made.

(Unless david actually says it's the official documentation or he makes it himself, it ain't official)

However I do like this idea, I've been kinda waiting for like some sort of manual type description on Mineimator and its features and how they work.

Just because david gives someone permission to do something doesn't make it official, it just means he let you do it..

It's more or less fan-made.

(Unless david actually says it's the official documentation or he makes it himself, it ain't official)

However I do like this idea, I've been kinda waiting for like some sort of manual type description on Mineimator and its features and how they work.

Ok... i'm already started xD

separate body parts..

-

Separate Body Parts is a feature to allow you to spawn certain body parts in mineimator....

you can spawn it by clicking the workbench icon on the top left corner and clicking on the "steve arm icon" now after you spawned it....go to the library tab....click on the body part and set the body part you want

ex : wolf > tail

after you did that you can do all sorts of creative things with it...

ex : a wolf chasing its tail....litterarlly, steve playing soccer with a skeleton skull....etc

did this work?

separate body parts..

-

Separate Body Parts is a feature to allow you to spawn certain body parts in mineimator....

you can spawn it by clicking the workbench icon on the top left corner and clicking on the "steve arm icon" now after you spawned it....go to the library tab....click on the body part and set the body part you want

ex : wolf > tail

after you did that you can do all sorts of creative things with it...

ex : a wolf chasing its tail....litterarlly, steve playing soccer with a skeleton skull....etc

did this work?

:P i already have that what i am looking for is some unique features