The Break In [Warzone Ep.1]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Uhmm guys

A bit too much "Walking" in the animation?

Other than that, decent animation. ;) I like how you implemented the HUD.

Yep. Try making the character move further for every step.

Otherwise it was great.

i'm just making it realistic :P it's againts logic to walk so fast in an enemy base xD

Question : when will I appear?. :3

secret

I'm just making it realistic :P it's againts logic to walk so fast in an enemy base xD

But anybody with a brain would know that they had to run away when they see a machine gun. It took you a few seconds to summon the ice barrier. Within those seconds, first instinct is to run away and take cover, not stand in the same place waiting. Now that's realism.

But anybody with a brain would know that they had to run away when they see a machine gun. It took you a few seconds to summon the ice barrier. Within those seconds, first instinct is to run away and take cover, not stand in the same place waiting. Now that's realism.

Hmm i forgot that people don't know what powers the characters have nvm.... i'll keep in mind you suggestion

I think you are wasting your time on making these pointless...I don't see why does trailer made me hyped for nothing than short episodes

If you only knew my conditition right now in IRL i'm lucky enough to even animate.

Just to give you a heads up i'm currently the president of our school (official works), i'm also graduating (entrance exams) I'm also student representative (I enter every contest there is) and i'm a student and also a person who has a life (actually i don't have a life) but i need time to rest..

Also my computer is laggish my internet is slow 20kbps

I think you are wasting your time on making these pointless...I don't see why does trailer made me hyped for nothing than short episodes

wow dude! be nice... or even more subtle about it, some people might not thing it's a waste of time and longer doesn't mean better lel that's what she said