Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

1.stupid movie maker effect

2.didn't go with the music,it just cuts off

3.the text go's fast

Well, aren't you just a ray of sunshine!

But unforunately, I have to agree... Even though Misturie could have said it a bit nicer. <_< But yes, the effect is just a lazy replacement for animation, the music doesn't fit, and cuts off unnaturally, and the text is quite unreadable. Honestly, if you're going to use this as an intro, I strongly suggest remaking it entirely, it is pretty lazy. :S

Well, aren't you just a ray of sunshine!

But unforunately, I have to agree... Even though Misturie could have said it a bit nicer. <_< But yes, the effect is just a lazy replacement for animation, the music doesn't fit, and cuts off unnaturally, and the text is quite unreadable. Honestly, if you're going to use this as an intro, I strongly suggest remaking it entirely, it is pretty lazy. :S

i was making it a little simple, im using it for the 3 second intro feature, but thanks for the advice.  Im not a pro editor, this is the first intro i made that i edited.

Edited by AnimationAlex