Cooperative Animating

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

(sorry for my English if i made any mistakes)

David can you add Co-op animating

Its like host clicks a button and get a ip-port and use it with hamachi, port forward, etc to make other client join and do animations faster etc etc etc

Some 'things' that we need to look

1. Pulling-Pushing same object

When someone pushes-pulls a object for the other client(s) it show gray and be unusable until the user who pushes-pulls the object finishes its work

Yea i can think about just that right now... Maybe David makes this so we can animate with friends

David is not a coding god, but never underestimate david

but i like the idea, but looks impossible.

Reason: Animating with friends ? you kidding me ?

one could animate player

one could animate environment

one could animate background characters 

Hell ye

Edited by DurRubinRux

Welp, I like the idea, but the problem is that one small mistake of a friend can lead to a giant problem. Not only small mistakes, but if your friend is not very close to you in terms of location, update speed would be too slow for both of you, creating a ton of mistakes during the animation.

I usually animate solo, but people with animation teams (I dunno any of the names) might like this, but there would be many problems implementing this, so no.

That...And no offence here sounds like a bad idea, people would find a way to hack it and mess with other animations let alone by that they'd be able to access your personal files.

I thought this was a good idea until you said that. They could hack, put malware on your PC, and even do that thing where they take your PC data and say "Give me $1000 dollars and you get your stuff back!".

I like the idea, but I can see many fatal glitches, arguments, and flame wars starting because of this. Animating isn't really a cooperative thing.

Actually it is just not at the same time, Some people work on different parts of an animation to get stuff done faster and they then connect all of them together to make a large animation

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If David can, HE SHOULD!

I think it's impossible but if David can, then *builds a David temple*

[edit] Read the other "Hacky" stuff... childhood ruined...

Edited by abdullah1579

Easy fix: add an antivirus. Or David could add a firewall or something do you cant hack. Or the most easy thing: David create server package. Someone adds it and starts to host MI servers. Pay for MI server.

You can get through a firewall or antivirus

To the suggestion: i think importing an animation into another animation will be back soon and then this will be possible (sort of)

Edited by myluki2000