The Batter from OFF

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey guys! I'm not dead. Here's a filler rig so that I can continue working on updating the Mine-imatior Armory.

The Batter is a character in the game OFF, and is portrayed as a very stoic and simple character. He lives the entirety of the whole game with one goal: Purify the world of all that is evil and eliminate the chief of spectres. Spectres are the enemies in the game who posses powers beyond typical human ability and seek to hard the living realm of society. The Batter is the only one able to purify the world of Spectres.

I have also included a skin of the game's merchant, Zacharie. He wears a toad-like mask throughout the whole game and you never catch a glimpse of his face. Only his eyes and his laugh. These skins were made by me and I really enjoyed how they turned out.

Also the reason The Batter is a rig and not a skin is only the fact because his hat didn't look right.

Incoming 4k image

l4ejzM2.png

Download

Bat used in this image provided by Maybe0ne.

The Batter is a character in the game OFF, and is portrayed as a very stoic and simple character. He lives the entirety of the whole game with one goal: Purify the world of all that is evil and eliminate the chief of spectres. 

Sounds awfully like Light from Death Note. :P