Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

The new demo 3 of 1.0.0 is out and I can tell a lot of people are excited! I know it may feel kind of rushed since there is only one person working on the whole game (Good luck, David!) , but I am wondering when copying keyframes will be out and also other things will be added that are listed in the Developer's Blog (The mine-imator website) I am making a fighting animation and planning tons more and I'm wondering if I should wait. I know you can't predict when exactly it will be released but please notify me if you have finished copying keyframes and/or you are within days of finishing the next update. Thanks, :D ~TheOnlyMiner

David should make a team, release a update per day/week for Mineimator, he should get a house where all the team should live (work) like Mojang, make Mineimator costs $50 and be the best 3D software in the world.

Well, David is only 19 according to his Profile.....

Currently awaiting a response from a FFMPEG developer: http://ffmpeg.zeranoe.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2075 If I get this working I can (according to their descriptions) get Mine-imator to export movies in virtually any format independent on pre-installed codecs. Can't say when the next update will be out, but if this takes too long I will put the exporting improvement on hold and release the fixes I've done so far.

Currently awaiting a response from a FFMPEG developer: http://ffmpeg.zeranoe.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2075 If I get this working I can (according to their descriptions) get Mine-imator to export movies in virtually any format independent on pre-installed codecs. Can't say when the next update will be out, but if this takes too long I will put the exporting improvement on hold and release the fixes I've done so far.

Yay! other formats! Good luck, David!

If i knew gamemaker i could help fix that but as i dont know.. sorry

(do not probably do this cuz im stupid sometimes) What you should do is have a team that works on the files seperately like one does graphics other options etc. virtually

he shouldnt have a house in sweden to work on, and it shouldnt cost money. remember this was a experiment, not expecting to be a actual program, look at the first version, look at demo3 , see! he s doing fine on his own. if he had a virtual team over like different places that will probably work

u guys are stressing him, :/ making it hardaz

(do not probably do this cuz im stupid sometimes) What you should do is have a team that works on the files seperately like one does graphics other options etc. virtually

he shouldnt have a house in sweden to work on, and it shouldnt cost money. remember this was a experiment, not expecting to be a actual program, look at the first version, look at demo3 , see! he s doing fine on his own. if he had a virtual team over like different places that will probably work

u guys are stressing him, :/ making it hardaz

he said that he was gonna give it a price to get it. but a very good animating software.... THATS TOTALLY WORTH $50!!!

or maybe $25. thats a decent price. right???