Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I have a great idea for a minecraft music video. It I a parody of Hall Of Fame.

I need 2 male singers and 1 animator.

I will send the video (when its finished) to all the supporters and if they want to post it anywhere for more publicity.

Please send your applications at my email (Make sure your singing). My email: BattleCraftforthewin@gmail.com

To be a singer you must be at least 13 and have a good voice. Once someone makes it I will send someone the lyrics to record it.

To be an animator you can be any age. Send a quick demo animation to my email too.
:)  

With no offence. I don't like it when someone just joined and requests for people without knowing a single thing about the community first or even showing something that can make people really want to team up with them.

No offence again.. But just dropping a truth bomb.

I have a great idea for a minecraft music video. It I a parody of Hall Of Fame.

I need 2 male singers and 1 animator.

I will send the video (when its finished) to all the supporters and if they want to post it anywhere for more publicity.

Please send your applications at my email (Make sure your singing). My email: BattleCraftforthewin@gmail.com

To be a singer you must be at least 13 and have a good voice. Once someone makes it I will send someone the lyrics to record it.

To be an animator you can be any age. Send a quick demo animation to my email too.

:)  

u shouldn't have an age restriction. I'm only 12 :( I dont want to enter but other 12 yr olds might

also why can't u animate urself. U have mine imator

there can't be a good singer, no one is a good singer at all, everyone thinks some peoples singing is bad, everyone thinks some peoples singing is good, i'm not hating but just putting that out there lel, no ones perfect