CT's WORST Suggestion. you mustn't read this. seriously

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello.

I'm here to write what i want in Mine-imator. Everytime i want to add, here(i'll bump while following the rules). If something added or planned, i'll mark it. So, START!

1. Shader Options

Mostly, in the final render, we'll only able to use the normal shader. What i want is to add more shaders.

Shaders i want : Default(current shaders), Cel(Non realistic lighting and outlined objects), Unbelivable(like SEUS. superrealistic lighting, motion blur.)

2. Depth (not DoF)

I still don't know how to describe this. Maybe you can't understand.

Depth will determine the render order.

ex: Human's Depth : 0, Block's Depth : 1

Block wil be rendered behind the Human object, anywhere the camera's position.

Poyoarya said (with some edit):

He's talking about layering. It's to see objects through other object.

3. Better Camera

Cameras just look a little bit ugly if it used incorrectly(ex:sudden speed change)

What i want is to make the camera's movement smoother/elastic.

4. Texture Alpha Overlay

I don't really know how to describe this.

This will be useful for rigs.

This tool allows user to edit skin's transparency.

Even the user changes the skin, the transparency still follows the overlay.

Just say.... texture masking.

Okay. my english really dem sux. Sory for my verry berry baddy english.

Edited by CaptainTatsujin

1. More shaders... eh. :L

2. Depth of field exists... for now but David's considering its removal. However to do with your specific example... just put the block behind the steve ._. Why bother to position it in front if you want it rendered behind.

3. That's just maths if you bother to work with the numbers. Moving it in integers with gridlock timed with frames and you'll have something smooth. Not to mention you can use transitions to help ease and whatnot.

4. You can overlay colours...?

To address 2 and 4...

2. He's not talking about DoF, he's talking about layering, as in how you'd see in, say, Flash. I suppose enabling a depth thingy would be cool, to be able to see objects through other objects if enabled. It would be tricky to work with, and I think that manual object adding would be better than numbering, but otherwise, neat.

4. Multiple texture layers, each with their own individual color/alpha settings (that's how I interpreted it).