Brawlcraft [not continuing]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I DIDNT GET IN YOU LOOOOSER NOOBY!! I HATE YOU AND THIS POST!

working on some game music for you, i will make a minecraftey theme.

xD i really hope you read this

Edited by Zackeryss

I DIDNT GET IN YOU LOOOOSER NOOBY!! I HATE YOU AND THIS POST!

working on some game music for you, i will make a minecraftey theme.

xD i really hope you read this

so much lol /\/\ but next time try not to scare me, the last thing I want is to upset anyone, but don't threat because after those 6 are done then its another 6 more to go 

so much lol /\/\ but next time try not to scare me, the last thing I want is to upset anyone, but don't threat because after those 6 are done then its another 6 more to go 

thank god you read the spoiler xD. 6 more slots eh? Then maybe i CAN be in! but whatev, i am gonna work for my position

Could i send you some weapons textures and stuff i made?

well weapons are based on the character, for example my character uses a sword and applesbrony will be using guns, a knife, and fist. I'd save those weapons for your character

9rstvk.png

Here, I was bored so i made this. So you can use it for something if you need it.

hey dude that's perfect, could you edit this to just the blue bar and cut it to portions, that could be the super bar, also when cut could be copied two more times but one orange/red, and a blue/green

hey dude that's perfect, could you edit this to just the blue bar and cut it to portions, that could be the super bar, also when cut could be copied two more times but one orange/red, and a blue/green

So like this?

33epic9.png

30b1zlx.png

and,

33v28eo.png

Edited by King_Keen