Brawlcraft [not continuing]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello fellow Mineimators, I just made an update video that shows what if worked on this last two weeks, And for people who are helping can any of you make an HP bar and a special bar that fills up three times each time different colors, thank you and Enjoy vv

Announcment* I'll be taking a little brake from Brawlcraft for the moment, don't worry I'll come back to it.

Characters for as of right now:

1.Supersonik17

2.Applesbrony

3.BOOMmaker
4.Marixe0916
5.SonOfNyanCat
6.BlackCrept

Edit: this is the last thing I'll write on this topic. I'm sadden to say that the game will not be continued due to the fact that I have to much to do on my own and not a good amount of time to do it. there is just to much on my hands to continue the game, but I'd like for the BrawlCraft name go into somthing even bigger some day

Edited by supersonik17

I can make 8-bit music as well, I know how to use Famitracker

Edit: and what do you mean by character posters? Do we just need a still screenshot showing off a character?

Edited by Creeponyou31

I will help out as much as possiblei media studio. Just need the kind of music you want, like 8-bit gaming or full on heavy metal (which i dont like) type of description. :)

Edit : I got Linux Multi media studio, learning how to use it for multiple reasons xD

Edited by Zackeryss