Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

now before i start i just want to say i already know about user made facial rigs,  but i do have a few problems with them.

1 too many parts to scroll through in the project library 

2 you cant really duplicate the rig since its a mine imator project file (unless your willing to duplicated every little part of the face) making it impossible to have multiple characters with a facial rig with in the same animation.project.

so it would be vary helpful if there was a special face rig for every character/mob

another thing that would be pretty cool is maybe a lip syncing tool within mine-imator. (for those who don't know what lip syncing is, it is where people fit the lip movement of an animated face with words to make it look like someone is talking.)

the glorious david  if you are reading this please take these features into consideration  :D

1. Hopefully instance folders/tabs will be added so we can hide these.

2. You can import the rig into the project again.

It would be nice, but some people might prefer their rig over the integrated mob rig. I suppose we could have presets (*opens fake newspaper* CasmicStudios Mob Preset Rig v 5.2 released! *closes newspaper*). That might take a while to implement, though,

The problem with lip syncing is that it can't detect when you're making an "o" sound. Or whatever. Point is, it's not just plug-and-play. You'd have to modify it. Oh, and this would also require Mine-imator to support sound in the first place. Which would be nice.

It would be nice, but some people might prefer their rig over the integrated mob rig. I suppose we could have presets (*opens fake newspaper* CasmicStudios Mob Preset Rig v 5.2 released! *closes newspaper*). That might take a while to implement, though,

The problem with lip syncing is that it can't detect when you're making an "o" sound. Or whatever. Point is, it's not just plug-and-play. You'd have to modify it. Oh, and this would also require Mine-imator to support sound in the first place. Which would be nice.

well with the lip syncing it may not be perfact but it gives you something to work with instead of having to do every thing by hand. 

and im not sure what you mean by presets but for those who prefer their rig over the default facial rig, its not like the glorious david is going to remove to ability to import their own rig. but the folder feature would make me more willing to use user made rigs.

Why would it be Zuexs' and not Blockmaster's anyway? Plus Dav*d said he was going to add his own facial rig. :)