Minecraft: Modded Adventures! Series recruiting help!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

now i just need your and fight style

My personality, Hmmm. Minecraftkid: The player who likes to mine, craft, play and build. He likes playing on servers. He never tries to hurt anyone except in the Survival games, He always is kind. When he comes  to the modded world. He fights, does everything he can to survive and help others.

My personality, Hmmm. Minecraftkid: The player who likes to mine, craft, play and build. He likes playing on servers. He never tries to hurt anyone except in the Survival games, He always is kind. When he comes  to the modded world. He fights, does everything he can to survive and help others.

Nice. i will keep this in mind

Skin:

Aronan.png

Weapon(s) of Choice: Hand-to-hand Combat, and Iron Hoe (Uses like an icepick)

Personality: Very serious on things, Able to analyze situations quickly.

Abilities: Very agile, and able to use hoe like an icepick to get from place to place very quickly.

Edited by Aronan

hey get here!...dude this tained glass cost a lot to craft :/

hahaha Run as fast as you can!!! youll never catch me!!! Im the gingercube man!

But lets keep this on the Minecraft Modded Adventures topic

Edited by Zackeryss

Backstory: Blockmaster is a God who came from the BlockHeavens sent down to Help Zack and all his Friends in the Modded World

Personality: Blockmaster is cool, but crude. and is a Fun guy. But he gets angry when a Guy hurts/picks on his friends

Fighting Skill: My Powers. Block Blast, Hurricane of Lava, Bone Crusher and Spine Tangeler.

My Skin: http://i.imgur.com/pAVCpkP.png

My Poster: gGEgPP7.png

Hope Im In It! :) ~Block

Backstory: Blockmaster is a God who came from the BlockHeavens sent down to Help Zack and all his Friends in the Modded World

Personality: Blockmaster is cool, but crude. and is a Fun guy. But he gets angry when a Guy hurts/picks on his friends

Fighting Skill: My Powers. Block Blast, Hurricane of Lava, Bone Crusher and Spine Tangeler.

i think block power is equal to my darkness...

Ok, i am ready now Zack, u want me to tell u my character's personality, and what fighting style he uses?

If so he makes a lot of jokes (most of them bad [as in not funny just to clarify]) and appears to be an annoying but effective warrior, but has a very quick mind and is  excellent as espionage and is very paranoid although he does not voice his thoughts on all the 'conspiracys' he finds. He would be the first to find any betrayal or trickery, and is very good at close combat and using ranged weapons such as bows, throwing knives, etc. He is very careful to avoid actually promising to anything, and is good with words, able to convince almost anyone of almost anything. He prefers long knives, Waraxes, broadswords, although he can wield most weapons with skill. He rides a white horse to travel far distances. And one more thing, he likes fire and explosives.

and i can voice act too

fuck-yes-meme-generator-fuck-yes-f64811.

Ok, i am ready now Zack, u want me to tell u my character's personality, and what fighting style he uses?

If so he makes a lot of jokes (most of them bad [as in not funny just to clarify]) and appears to be an annoying but effective warrior, but has a very quick mind and is  excellent as espionage and is very paranoid although he does not voice his thoughts on all the 'conspiracys' he finds. He would be the first to find any betrayal or trickery, and is very good at close combat and using ranged weapons such as bows, throwing knives, etc. He is very careful to avoid actually promising to anything, and is good with words, able to convince almost anyone of almost anything. He prefers long knives, Waraxes, broadswords, although he can wield most weapons with skill. He rides a white horse to travel far distances. And one more thing, he likes fire and explosives.

and i can voice act too

Great job! now im gonna start gettng the story line :)

Holy crap alot of people huh.

Well anyway here's my skin

Noo6hpY.png (You might have to draw him a neck)

Well my person uses a pickaxe as weapon like a scythe. Its either Iron or Diamond.

My character is quite gloomy, sighing almost all of the time at whatever happens.

Say I pig dies:

*sigh, rubs temples* Guess we'll have to replace it.

I'm the logical person here, like if we were running from something in the Nether and one of the players didn't make it, I would say:

"Are you crazy? There's no way he could've escaped! He's gone... even if he isn't, if you go in there, you'll die too."

With a little more convincing I'll probably go in with you.

Edited by BlackCrept

Dark.png (You might have to draw him a neck)

Well my person uses a pickaxe as weapon like a scythe. Its either Iron or Diamond.

My character is quite gloomy, sighing almost all of the time at whatever happens.

Say I pig dies:

I'm the logical person here, like we were running from something in the Nether and one of the players didn't make it, I would say:

"Are you crazy? There's no way he could've escaped! He's gone... even if he isn't, if you go in there, you'll die too."

Dark.png (You might have to draw him a neck)

Say I pig dies:

I'm the logical person here, like we were running from something in the Nether and one of the players didn't make it, I would say:

youre the official assassin! and btw youre in

I'll join aswell

Skin: http://i.imgur.com/uFlm4Dq.png

Char Personality: Kinda of a dark malevolent evil, however this mainly applies to enemies. He is cool and calculating with little to no mercy to his enemies. He will choose the most logical choice most of the time however there are times when he will do something illogical because he is confident he will succeed.

Fighting Style: More or less depends on the situation, skilled with a sword or a scythe ( I will try and provide a texture for you to use), Is a expert with a bow, and he is rather knowledgeable of the Arcane Arts (magic), particularly magic of a darker variety (Necromancy, Spell Binding, Demoniac, Runic, and Enchanting) and can bind strong curses to weapons of his choice. However he can and will use magic of a less dark source when required. (some examples would be spells of healing or of illuminating structure). At times he will try and take the target out quietly and efficiently so as to not alert others (Examples: enemies capable of power surpassing his own, of both Physical and Magical varieties)      

Other Skills: He is of decent skill of smithing (Both arcane and normal) being able to create blades capable of being used for decades on end with no dulling of the edge  He is also an expert on alchemy, being able to create poison powerful enough to kill multiple Enderman within seconds of brushing the blade.

Other

Race: Unknown (although seems to part Ender so perhaps Voidenary? (the Voidenary is a race a player/friend of mine on a RP server came up with for his char, however i am using it here))

Link to a little bit of a BackStory i add on a server, some of it might not make total sense (those sections tend to have something to do with the server lore) Link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qCN1pL1MwikSJgS15KnSBFma2frl_0mfGoCD3XQWsQQ/edit?usp=sharing

Poster-V1

Xgfl16J.png

Will edit if i need/forgot to add something

Edited by silverfur

I'll join aswell

Skin: http://i.imgur.com/uFlm4Dq.png

Char Personality: Kinda of a dark malevolent evil, however this mainly applies to enemies. He is cool and calculating with little to no mercy to his enemies. He will choose the most logical choice most of the time however there are times when he will do something illogical because he is confident he will succeed.

Fighting Style: More or less depends on the situation, skilled with a sword or a scythe ( I will try and provide a texture for you to use), Is a expert with a bow, and he is rather knowledgeable of the Arcane Arts (magic), particularly magic of a darker variety (Necromancy, Spell Binding, Demoniac, Runic, and Enchanting) and can bind strong curses to weapons of his choice. However he can and will use magic of a less dark source when required. (some examples would be spells of healing or of illuminating structure). At times he will try and take the target out quietly and efficiently so as to not alert others (Examples: enemies capable of power surpassing his own, of both Physical and Magical varieties)

Other Skills: He is of decent skill of smithing (Both arcane and normal) being able to create blades capable of being used for decades on end with no dulling of the edge He is also an expert on alchemy, being able to create poison powerful enough to kill multiple Enderman within seconds of brushing the blade.

Other

Race: Unknown (although seems to part Ender so perhaps Voidenary?)

Will edit if i need/forgot to add something

Accepted :) wow this gona be epic

OK.

Edited by Zackeryss