Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

1) My suggestion for Mineimator 1.0.0 Update 2 DEMO is to add a loading screen before the actual window shows up. To clearify, most programs normally show a window in the center of the screen that says "Loading..." and occasionally a "loaded something.code.package" as well. I think Mineimator users can benefit from such a thing because I'm guilty of clicking the shortcut a few times, because I thought it wasn't loading (or not loading fast enough) and I'm sure others have done the same.

2) Another suggestion I have is to make a way (or simplify the way, if it already exists [and I didn't know]) to delete objects in the timeline. I've added an object to my animation that I wanted to delete numerous times. I haven't found a way to delete it, so unless I'm just bad at finding things, there isn't one.

I hope you take my suggestions to heart, David, and I wish you the best of luck on this project. Mineimator is totally awesome, and it's so cool that you're building it in GameMaker! I used it for a few years, since 6 or 7 I believe. I stopped after Studio came out because YoYo was trying to collect even more money xD.

1. Seems like a good idea, but how would this be implemented? It has to actually load the whole program and having the program load a splash screen first tends to be counter-active to the loading speed, no?

2. There is no delete button yet. I imagine David will add it in the next patch.

1. In all honesty. You should really never double click a shortcut more than once. You just need to wait. However an issue with Mine-Imator is that it takes its time to load on varying PCs, either to do with power or processing speed (I think). So really, don't double click but for now just to do with Mi1: load up Task Manager and wait until it is an Application and not a background process.

2. As Uber rightly said, another patch. For now objects aren't delete=however just so you know; keyframes are.

1. In all honesty. You should really never double click a shortcut more than once. You just need to wait. However an issue with Mine-Imator is that it takes its time to load on varying PCs, either to do with power or processing speed (I think). So really, don't double click but for now just to do with Mi1: load up Task Manager and wait until it is an Application and not a background process.

2. As Über rightly said, another patch. For now objects aren't delete=however just so you know; keyframes are.

Hmm... I can't delete keyframes?