Mine-imator 1.0.0 DEMO

:( Mine imator wont open. It keeps saying 'we have encountered a problem and we have to close'

:( Im using xp, please tell me it does still work with xp .. :)

me too :( exsact same thing and i am using xp too idk maby is tahth please HELP us  :|

Please help i downloaded mine-imator 1.0.0 demo 5 and appeared a error:

C:\Users\William\Desktop\Mine-imator 1.0.0 DEMO 5\memory(144,6): error X3511: unable to unroll loop, loop does not appear to terminate in a timely manner (37 iterations), use the [unroll(n)] attribute to force an exact higher number

############################################################################################
what i can do???

############################################################################################

FATAL ERROR in Fragment Shader compilation

ShaderName: shader_highquality_dof

C:\Users\William\Desktop\Mine-imator 1.0.0 DEMO 5\memory(144,6): error X3511: unable to unroll loop, loop does not appear to terminate in a timely manner (37 iterations), use the [unroll(n)] attribute to force an exact higher number

what i can do???

Your graphics card can't handle mineimator, try updating your graphics drivers. If that doesn't hell you need to buy a Vetter graphics card

I have a problem - 
When i open Mine-Imator it say:
,,The file Other/gzunzip could not be found. Re-install the program."

When i saw the message i went to the folder Other... And the file gzunzip is there?!?
I opened Mine-Imator again... The same message 
Please help!!!

I have a problem - 

When i saw the message i went to the folder Other... And the file gzunzip is there?!?

Please help!!!

Try deinstalling mine-imator and install it to C:\Mine-Imator

The problem occurs when you have non-latin characters in your path to Mine-Imator

I don't want to sound like a doof, because I think it's awesome that you're moving beyond the scope of game-maker, but...

Could you toss in an undo function before completely moving on from the game-maker version of Mine-imator? It would make me a happy, happy Z. It's all I've been waiting for to start putting some serious use in to Mine-imator again.

I don't want to sound like a doof, because I think it's awesome that you're moving beyond the scope of game-maker, but...

Could you toss in an undo function before completely moving on from the game-maker version of Mine-imator? It would make me a happy, happy Z. It's all I've been waiting for to start putting some serious use in to Mine-imator again.

He's doing that in the C++ version. We'll have to wait :P.

Would make no sense to spend weeks or months to add a feature that will then have to be recoded right after that

When i tried to play Mine-Imator 1.0.0 This error showed up 

FATAL ERROR in Vertex Shader compilation

ShaderName: shader_blend_fog

D3DXCompile failed - result

Do you think you can fix this fatal error?

FATAL ERROR in Fragment Shader compilation

ShaderName: shader_highquality_dof

what i can do???

I have a problem - 

Please help!!!

Post your Help/Issue concerns in the proper forum so people would easily spot and help you out. This is Mine-imator development, post that in Mine-imator issues and bugs OR Mine-imator help.

Apply the solutions I suggested in 

I had a similar problem 2 months ago and I managed to fix it. Learn how I fixed the common error in the Shaders. It will work on other errors too.

Is it possible to get an earlier release of this?

The current update doesn't work on my computer because of a shading error of some sort.

I have the 0.6.2 version, but I don't really like it much.

It seems some coding error is in it, but I'm not too sure.

Is it possible to get an earlier release of this?

The current update doesn't work on my computer because of a shading error of some sort.

I have the 0.6.2 version, but I don't really like it much.

It seems some coding error is in it, but I'm not too sure.

You could download 0.7

C:\Users\Ken\Mine-imator\memory(144,6): error X3511: unable to unroll loop, loop does not appear to terminate in a timely manner (37 iterations), use the [unroll(n)] attribute to force an exact higher number

This is the error message I got. I installed directx for sure, but when I press Abort, it sends me to the directx download page.

C:\Users\Ken\Mine-imator\memory(144,6): error X3511: unable to unroll loop, loop does not appear to terminate in a timely manner (37 iterations), use the [unroll(n)] attribute to force an exact higher number

This is the error message I got. I installed directx for sure, but when I press Abort, it sends me to the directx download page.

Are you using XP?

Hello all,

When I'm importing a texture to a surface, or anything for that matter. It just shows up with the missing texture color (A light-ish purple)

Any help?

EDIT: Fixed it, it was just something wierd with that texture.

Edited by tomdemoo123

of Create Event
for object app:

File is not opened for reading.
This is the Error i get when i download Mine-imator 1.0.0