Earth Bending-Minecraft animated short

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Good but needs more work but... Meh +1 anyways.

ik it needs work would have been better if i worked longer on it

ok oddities

do you believe me now when i said that elemental fights are hard to animate,(if made by scratch it's hard, easy if you used schematics for the actual bending)

well i made this from scratch had to lock to parent all those blocks that were bended

And dude just a suggestion don't credit yourself just credit other peoples works used in your animation like skin,rig,.mani etc cause it's a waste of time and if your going to put credits add Mine-imator to it, because if you didn't credit anyone it's obvious that it's yours

do you believe me now when i said that elemental fights are hard to animate,(if made by scratch it's hard, easy if you used schematics for the actual bending)

I also made my first Animation (An Elemental Fight) from scratch all the ice and snow effects yeah it's all me