Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Heyy guys several times I have managed to accidentally get Mine-imator maximized correctly to where it is sat in relation to the screen such as the image below;

mineimator-maxed-properly_zps6757380e.pn

I finally managed to figure out how I did it.

To do it I opened up Mina-imator first and maximized it, then I opened up Steam and maximized that. I then click on the Mine-imator icon to open it and I clicked it again to minimize it and then maximized it and it maximized correctly.

EDIT - I found another way. The method is exactly the same but uses Windows Media Player in place of Steam.

I Believe you can use any maximisable program in place of Steam or Windows Media Player :)

Hope this helps :) And yes I know its close to 1.0.0 release but still :)

Edited by Hesmiyu

I find that a bit too troublesome.

yeah it can be

I am not the only one having this problem

from what I can  tell It's quite common I think

Dude, people need to download Steam, for that menthod? The Glorious David, please fix.

Unfortunately That's the only method I know, as I said I found that method by accident

Heyy guys several times I have managed to accidentally get Mine-imator maximized correctly to where it is sat in relation to the screen such as the image below;

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj179/Hesmiyu/mineimator-maxed-properly_zps6757380e.png

I finally managed to figure out how I did it.

To do it I opened up Mina-imator first and maximized it, then I opened up Steam and maximized that. I then click on the Mine-imator icon to open it and I clicked it again to minimize it and then maximized it and it maximized correctly.

Hope this helps :) And yes I know its close to 1.0.0 release but still :)

It works. Good find. I don't know why it works like so, but that is definitely a good tip.

For me with win7 i maximize it with the button and than grab it and pull it away so it's not maximized and then maximize it again by pulling it back to the top of the screen. Works every time for me...

I tried that and it doesn't work for me