Deminu's recording room (Official Elite-Craft Animations office wallpaper)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Elite-Craft Animations office pack for mine-imator is coming soon which it includes Skins of the team members and the elite-craft animations office scenery to show you guys how deminu's recording/bedroom will look like here's the wallpaper pMfePCK.pngPlease give this a  :+1: if you like the wallpaper and excited for the elite-craft animations office mine-imator pack

Question, what will this team of yours actually be doing? I've seen enough of these previews, I want to see the real thing.

I will be the animator whooves will do the wallpapers deminu will do the supervising and music composing colorstream will do the rigging endersculptor will be the 2nd animator and joshgaming will be making comics alexswiftblade will make skins and thewingeddemon will get ideas for the animations

Oh and MowDowPow will be the editor

Person 1: *messes up in script*

Deminu: No! NO! Do it again!

Person 1: *tries and messes up again*

Deminu: Arrrggghh! *throws something at the glass*

Just had to. Nice wallpaper!

Person 1: *messes up in script*

Deminu: No! NO! Do it again!

Person 1: *tries and messes up again*

Deminu: Arrrggghh! *throws something at the glass*

Just had to. Nice wallpaper!

Nice, maybe you can be the 2nd wallpaper maker for elite-craft animations? you can edit the wallpapers that whoovesgaming made