A note about drama

Recently, there has been drama. Please stop. If your going to argue, please do it in PM

A Example:

"bla bla bla bla bla bla"

"bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla"

Now, the forums was made for fun. Not drama. Your waiting and impatient? Just kindly ask this:

"I'm sorry, but can you can of hurry up my [Thing]? I can't wait very long."

"Hi. Not to make you rush, but can you kind of speed up? I'm impatient and you know..."

If we follow this, the forums won't have any drama.

Farewell. :)

If you do not like this, you may :-1: me. I'm a kind of a guy that trys to help :)

Edited by Silver Virus

No offence, but this won't this won't prevent drama at all. This topic is just a matter of being patient. Not a matter of the common question everyone asks if you're hated or not.

P.S. It's a bit late to post this, don't you think? :D

Also, the only reason I downrepped is because of what shah said. He said I was so called "raging", and that I was being crazy. He was over reacting. and to think, that i thought he was a good person -_-

No offence, but this won't this won't prevent drama at all. This topic is just a matter of being patient. Not a matter of the common question everyone asks if you're hated or not.

P.S. It's a bit late to post this, don't you think? :D

Yeah. If I had a tardis, then it wouldn't be late xD

Also, the only reason I downrepped is because of what shah said. He said I was so called "raging", and that I was being crazy. He was over reacting. and to think, that i thought he was a good person -_-

See? Our drama is caused of hating one another or think that you yourself is hated.