[OC} Sam Wilkinson

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Let's get right to it.

Heeey guys, Alex here and today, I have brought you a new topic! Of course, by reading the title, you have an idea that this will be something along the lines of a backstory, stats and lots of pictures. So, are you ready for my HUGEST RP character in history? Yes? No? I was just asking, don't be cocky.

PICTURES:

kWRb2TL.png

L1dtxbT.png

BACKSTORY:

It was coming too fast.

My mom and I were going through the Nether, when I saw a character, who's name is Steve. He charged at us. He hit my mom with an axe type weapon, and killed her. I was furious, I jumped up at the Steve, and ripped his heart out. He fell to the ground, never to be seen again. Now on to who I am, other than an assassin. I, am Sam Wilkinson. Part of the league of assassins, I basically, uhh... How do I put this lightly? Erm... Kill people. The story I just told you was the only part of my life where I cried. I had no family, and I was all alone. I was, afraid. But, ever since the incident, I've been searching for, "Notch". What kind of name is that?

Remember the last story i the last paragraph? As soon as Steve fully died, and my tears went away, I ran to that black and purple thing he came out of. I jumped inside and, very abruptly, I was in the overworld. That's when I found the league of assassins.

STATS:

Name: Sam Wilkinson

Favorite food: Adrenaline peanuts.

Likes: Nothing but the stooges and the league of assassins.

Dislikes: Steves, Notch, Jeb

Backstory: You just read it ;)

Enemies: Notch, Jeb, Steve, Xavier

Skin (use WITH MY PERMISSION) If4hejh.png

I worked hard on this, so give it a rep if you like! ^_^

Credit: UberKiller for the gun in the first picture.

Edited by Alex