Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should i continue making wallpapers?

• Omg yes ;D
    • Sure, why not?
    • Meh...
    • I don't really think you should
    • Lolno you suck

Heyo! So, i've been working on my 2nd wallpaper. Here it is:

pttXa9q.png

And I decided to throw something extra - i decided to upload the .mani file here so you could edit your skin on mine, and maybe even change around some of the lights and stuff. But you must give me credit, because it's basically like uploading a template.

Not forcing you. Just saying. Anyways, here is the download https://www.mediafire.com/?d033u3h9y3zwzic . So, i will see you later, and remember to leave a :+1: if i helped  ^_^

I put lolno you sux cuz 2day is not opposite day, but it is, so im lying, I mean im not but... then I am... and *brain explodes*

Das just plain mean... oh well. you will learn one day blackouts workbench... but why not teach u now?

Be in their place, imagine what they feel like when someone does something bad to them. How would u feel if someone did that to u? Think about it blackout. Jusst think about it.

Ontopic: Nice! u should definantly continue!

Das just plain mean... oh well. you will learn one day blackouts workbench... but why not teach u now?

Be in their place, imagine what they feel like when someone does something bad to them. How would u feel if someone did that to u? Think about it blackout. Jusst think about it.

Ontopic: Nice! u should definantly continue!

Thx man. I appreciate all the support 8D

You know he is being sarcastic, correct?

Ontopic: Give it some more work. And some basic effects wouldn't hurt either. Hence the word basic; over-cumbering an image with flashy effects doesn't make it any better. I do suggest you keep making more wallpapers, and always stay ahead of the game. You get more views that way.

You know he is being sarcastic, correct?

Ontopic: Give it some more work. And some basic effects wouldn't hurt either. Hence the word basic; over-cumbering an image with flashy effects doesn't make it any better. I do suggest you keep making more wallpapers, and always stay ahead of the game. You get more views that way.

The flashy effects were done in mine-imator, only the text was done in paint.net.

Personally, it looks pretty nice to me, and honestly, i couldn't think of anything else to add. But thanks for your opinion, my next wallpaper i will add more and put a basic touch to it.

Don't kill my race!!

Dont worry man, it's an enderman with tnt. It's pretty boss.