New animation movie need people to help

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hi I have a YouTube channel and I am gong to make a minecraft animation...The story of Herobrine... I need ur help don't worry u will get credit for helping...I need

Voices:

Savanna

Joe

John

Bob

Steve

herobrine

Animators

Skins:

3 more male skins

Rigs:

rig that allows me to move the characters lips to talk

editors 

someone to implement the voices and sound into the animation

And a minecraft map

if u email me and want in on this i will send u the script....email below....

Please apply for one of the positions above...I will be one of the animators email me at rbctll7@gmail.com for more info...if u are going to help with this animation email me and post below if u post below include ur email thanks to all who will help

Edited by minecraft4

anyone know how i can add their skin to my aniamtion

Download their skin, save it somewhere you'll remember it, open up Mineimator, create your character, go to the panel on the right hand side, look for the thing that says "Skin:" and click on the "..." at the end.  That'll open a small menu, where you should click "Browse..."  From there, just select the skin you downloaded and saved, and voila~

i can set up rigs for this video (and if you want i can modify the skins you chose to have moving eyes and mouth it will be using some ones ells rig) i can set up the stage for your videos and i am good with lighting. I'm not good at making a player/mob walk :(

i can set up rigs for this video (and if you want i can modify the skins you chose to have moving eyes and mouth it will be using some ones ells rig) i can set up the stage for your videos and i am good with lighting. I'm not good at making a player/mob walk :(

ok that sounds fine