Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey, So I have been working on my series "The Quaventures in Earthland" Which is a sequel to my previous series "Players vs Npcs" (possibly the longest three animation ever made in mine-imator)  which can be found here:  Since I don't plan on releasing any of the episodes until june, I decided to post a small portion of the first episode as a preview, mainly to show that It is still in progress. 

Feel free to give any tips that you feel could help improve this series. Also, feel free to like and subscribe... or not.

I like the karate part it's funny +1

oh yes one more thing, you are playing LoZ Majora's Mask right? so you are aware of Ben Drowned...

Wut do ya mean by, Kaaraaaate part?

Nice, I look forward to the series. Your NPC vs PLAYERS series was good. By this, I can tell it will be good.

Wut do ya mean by, Kaaraaaate part?

Nice, I look forward to the series. Your NPC vs PLAYERS series was good. By this, I can tell it will be good.

Kirigaya, the move that Trent did behind the miner is what I call Karate move!  :S

Edited by Oddities

EthanSnivy: Thanks, I am excited to and I hope you enjoy it when I am done

Oddities : Yah that scene really differentiates the type of characters Trent and Joey are. Also, yes I am aware that Ben Drowned.

Kiritokun: Yah, that is what it is suppose to be, it's my fault, I should have added the miner first.

Josh: Yep you are right.

Thank you all for the support, I really do appreciate it. I'm sorry it took so long to respond to this, I was just preoccupied with some stuff for school. As for the release, the series should start around the end of June.