Zuexs' Advanced Mob Facial Rig Pack v0.1

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

why does the wither skeleton's teeth have to be clean?

No. It's because 1. It's not a rig pack. They are rigs. 2.They look kinda weird. And 3........Zuexs is showing off to much.

I don't get how he is showing off too much. He wouldn't brag about milestones he achieved and I don't think I've ever seen him brag at all.

Oh and one last question can you fix to where we can put multiple of your rigs at a time, because If I import one villager hten import an iron golem, it makes the golem all weird with cake, water, basically the whole terrain.png file shaped into an iron golem and Id like to use more than one character at a time, cause yea thats getting really annoying

Excuse me Zuexs, is there a way to contact david cuz i got a request, if you may you can send him this meassage

"Hey david

I like your Mine-imator it is more simple easy to use compare to Blender 3D

But i got a problem you see, the keyframe are not Compact as Blender 3D it need to be compact so it is easy to use to animate and using rig so there are little keyframe as it should, if not try making one of my ideas on the next update. Beside you did very well with the world importer plus its for version 1.5.2 ranther than Mineways which is for 1.3.2 version and its has less lag than the old one, good work.

Anyway here my ideas

Keyframe has two version

First : the keyframe are original to animate and for rigging

Second : It's Compact Version so all the (character object,etc) can animate all in one rig and auto keyframe when swithing back to the first version of the keyframe.

Torch have little flame and smoke on it.

There should be an option of the daytime auto cycle and change how fast and slow will it move.

Thats my ideas to improve Mine-imator

Oh here some bugs

Birch Stairs are not imported into Mine-imator thats all i can find

Thank you

Best Regards

Excuse me Zuexs, is there a way to contact david cuz i got a request, if you may you can send him this meassage

"Hey david

I like your Mine-imator it is more simple easy to use compare to Blender 3D

But i got a problem you see, the keyframe are not Compact as Blender 3D it need to be compact so it is easy to use to animate and using rig so there are little keyframe as it should, if not try making one of my ideas on the next update. Beside you did very well with the world importer plus its for version 1.5.2 ranther than Mineways which is for 1.3.2 version and its has less lag than the old one, good work.

Anyway here my ideas

Keyframe has two version

First : the keyframe are original to animate and for rigging

Second : It's Compact Version so all the (character object,etc) can animate all in one rig and auto keyframe when swithing back to the first version of the keyframe.

Torch have little flame and smoke on it.

There should be an option of the daytime auto cycle and change how fast and slow will it move.

Thats my ideas to improve Mine-imator

Oh here some bugs

Birch Stairs are not imported into Mine-imator thats all i can find

Thank you

Best Regards

I know a few of these answers:

Mine- imator is still in beta, everything will get better over the following months, years.

Torches will have flames and smoke in the full version of 0.7.

I am pretty sure David plans to add an auto cycle

Yes birch, spruce and jungle stairs aren't added, yet...

Hope I helped :D

Edited by ZZZZane