MAI RescueTeam! (some part little bit reference from Monster School)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello Minecrafters!! I've been make a series that called "MAI RescueTeam"! it's a Minecraft Animator from Indonesia that Rescue/help/taking a mission for world of Minecraft!! in this series, there is a part of little bit refrence from "Monster School - Willcraft. Animations" ... so, here's the series:

an intro of MAI RescueTeam:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scOE19gFikI

(if you know more about that member):

Mission 1 (Boss Attack):

Mission 2 (Rescue):

Mission 3 (Puzzle):

[Coming Soon, dude] !! xD

... and don't forget to subscribe my Channel for more MAI RescueTeam!!

P.S. : If my english is bad, i'm sorry! because i'm not from in America!

Kinda reminds me a bit of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, where you have missions and when you complete them you get a reward and stuff from the leader...or "Guild Master" or however he was called...

And a team of four pokemon.

Also, i like the series! I cant even animate half as good!

Also, i wanted to be in the series but me just RANDOMLY BURSTING IN isnt a good thing, and those much people already look like enough...it would be alot harder to animate...

Kinda reminds me a bit of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, where you have missions and when you complete them you get a reward and stuff from the leader...or "Guild Master" or however he was called...

And a team of four pokemon.

Also, i like the series! I cant even animate half as good!

Also, i wanted to be in the series but me just RANDOMLY BURSTING IN isnt a good thing, and those much people already look like enough...it would be alot harder to animate...

yes! you're right, Snivy! this is partly reference from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon! :D and i combine a few concept from monster school! ... :) thanks dude, i appreciate this comment! :D :D

Awesome OwO

thanks bro! :) (y)