I will make a .exe version of your skin (NOT TAKING REQUEST FOR NOW)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

NO MORE SUGGETSIONS FOR NOW!

Hey! I was on the forums when I saw a fanart of someone's skin edited to look .exe-ish. That inspired me for this. It's simple.  Comment below if you want an .exe version of your skin. Say what skin you want it to be and I'll make it in no time. Step right up and get your own .exe!

*This topic is inspired by Epic.Endergirl19.EXE, by jorgedoseMC

Edited by The A

Here's an update:

RetroSquirrel and Booga Head's skins are finished and I will put them on by now or tomorrow.

For some reason, I can't do felinefelix88's skin.

I will do Dylamb's skin tomorrow too.

That's it!

Oh yeah! I got confused with someone else's skin. I can't do your skin for some reason. When I try to load it up, it will deny it. I'm sorry.

Oh, it's because its for 1.8. Also, its ok.

Here's my -1.8 skin. (Eyes are removed, and no transparency, just remove the hat layer.)

klXTOuJ.png

Me please i would do one but my mom thought youtube was. "Special" website so my laptop got taken away

I will rep that for the feels same happened to me before also try to do one of me my dude looks nice and happy(like spongebob and there is a creepypasta on him *HINT*HINT*)but dont make me look like spongebob just saying it can be done

Edited by Pkmn_Lovar