Background Rendering and Faster Rendering

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

When rendering a film, it should have the option for "background" so it minimizes mine-imator and let's it take care of all the rendering on it's own.

For fast renders, it could put in place a black screen and basically let the program sort out all of the calculations when rendering. This way it creates faster render times.

(Sort of like when you upload a replay in TF2, and tick off "Show preview")

It would be a nice idea to speed up render speeds.

The rendering is horrible and will be completely redone. Previous versions use a crappy built-in screen recorder, while I will try to make new versions export a bunch of screenshots and then stitch them together into a video file using a C++ program.

The rendering is horrible and will be completely redone. Previous versions use a crappy built-in screen recorder, while I will try to make new versions export a bunch of screenshots and then stitch them together into a video file using a C++ program.

Yay! ^.^

Will this compress the file size and also increase render times?