Rise of Herobrine [Web-comic, new page each week!]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Before I start, I would like to say that the skins of the three main characters were designed by me, the background props' characters', on the other hand, skins were not designed by me and I give credit to whoever made their skins! :)

On to the story! Since I forgot to mention the two main characters' names EPIC WIN! I'll just say them before hand. The one in the Red shirt's name is Stiner and the one in the blue shirt's name is Luke. The story is that they are the heads of a search and rescue team for hire and were recently called for a case by Lara Croft (no relations to the awesome character from the brilliant Tomb Raider games aside from the looks, I had the skin in my folder and I was like, "WTH? Why not?!") and are meeting her in a suburban potions store.

Now that I've got that out of the way! Here's the comic itself!

29uqfcy.png

2r55mqq.png

4j0y68.png

w6r129.jpg

vcxcgp.jpg

33aulvc.png

29f8ccy.png

5v98a1.png

2khllk.jpg

10sezh4.png

2n6u4ow.png

5khkdl.png

161dfmx.png

j57zh1.jpg

11uvtl1.png

qz4p6u.png

TO BE CONTINUED NEXT WEEK!

Edited by madssiletti

Thanks for the feedback :) ! This is the first time I attempted to make a comic so I'll definitely take note of those suggestions. The reason why it's slow is because I want to get the exposition and outline out of the way first, so once the action and twists take place it will get fast-paced and interesting! Also, to Kiritokun, as I stated above, she has no relations whatsoever to the one in the games, I just found her skin collecting... Megabytes in my skin folder so I decided to use it in the comic! ;)

Edited by madssiletti

Skin choices are rather interesting. I can even see the Terrorist skin from Counter-Strike which is kind of off. Though I get the impression that it's supposed to be in contemporary Minecraft.

Also the bar seems void of life. Just three other people in there other than the unnamed duo and Lara Croft?

Another thing: The text gets hard to read at times. It would be viable to add an outline to the text, or perhaps a bubble (One thing I'm not a fan of, but it works.)

However interested to see how this pans out. Hopefully the storytelling isn't too horrid, but I always give everything the benefit of the doubt.