Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Heyy guys, I'm working on a new animation called The King's Flames. I will be adding more screenshots to this thread to avoid spamming this forum :), Hope you like.

This image has The King and his cats all of whose skins I created, a shield rig i created, the cloak rig belongs to Ayhay and the cape rig belongs to heavenira.

thekingsflames_zpsd93b0c42.png

Edited by Hesmiyu

*hyperventilates* the detail, THE DETAIL!!! that shield, that cape, that 3d-ness! :o

Imma take that as a compliment :P the shield is only four items, but all that detail plus shield rig took a while, starts at about 11am Friday, its now 4:30am Saturday

The shield has a wooden texture and the clothes have a wool texture which i coloured as you can see too :) It's those little details which make it a whole lot better.

New Screenshot, now with even more detail. Just need to improve the detail on The Red King and his flames and then figure out how to do a magic blast/ball shooting from Telemnar the Warlock.

The resource pack I am using is Misa's Realistic Resource Pack which you can get here; http://www.resource-packs.com/misas-realistic-resource-pack/

thekingsflames02_zps4ee28ec2.png

I genuinely can't believe someone found a use for the cloak rig :) I'm glad to see it. Following the topic. The idea sounds nice and simple and can't wait to see more.

Well, isn't that the reason you made it in the first place? :P and thanks :), Busy upgrading the animation graphics to 64 bit :)

That looks amazing! +1 to you sir! :D

Thanks :) will look better when finished upgrading the animation graphics

May I have that shield? I think it matches my skin well... :P

I need to tweak something on the official one but will upload it after i have completed the animation :)